Great to hear you’re looking to get involved in Little Athletics!
Little Athletics is a fantastic sport where the entire family can get involved on a weekly basis. Your child will enjoy learning new skills, the excitement of participation and making new friends. As Little Athletics is also a family oriented junior sport, we look forward to seeing you regularly and assisting in various roles around our Centre.
So, where do you begin? We want to make sure your transition into Little Athletics is as easy as possible, so you’re in the right place. We are here to assist whether you are a returning member or a new member looking to get involved for the first time.
Simply use the links below which best suite your situation to find out all the information you need.
How do I register?
Before registering with the Joondalup Athletics Centre, please be aware of the centre policies that apply to members.
Also, please be aware that there are no refunds once registration is complete unless you have a medical certificate.
Returning athletes Go to Results HQ but do not log in. You will need to click on “Registrations” as your first step and then choose your Centre. You will be asked to enter your username and password later in the process.
Track & Field Program. Oct 2019-March 2020
Under 6 to Under 8 $224.50 per athlete
Under 9 to Under 12 $255.00 per athlete
Under 13 to Under 17 $285.60 per athlete
- Families who register 3 athletes in the same family will receive a 5% refund on their fees
- Families who register 4 athletes in the same family will receive a 10% refund on their fees
- Included in this fee is a $90 fee per athlete paid to our association, Little Athletics WA and an $11 fee paid for membership to our club rooms. There also includes a 2% processing fee charged by the registrations provider for all registering families plus a $0.30c flag fall.
Payment to be made online via Debit/Credit Card or Paypal. You can also pay by direct bank transfer into:
Joondalup Little Athletics Centre
Ref: Athlete's name
BSB: 036 231
A/C: 452 893
Winter Cross Country Season. April- August 2020
Under 6 to Under 17 $120 per athlete
- Included in this fee is a $90 fee per athlete paid to our association, Little Athletics WA
- Please note that this includes 2% processing fee for all registering families plus a $0.30c flagfall - paid to the online results and registration provider
- Also, please be aware there are no refunds once registration is complete unless you have a medical certificate.
How are age groups determined?
Children must be born in 2014 or older. We have age groups from Under 6 to Under 17. Each individual age and gender group train and compete only with their own group in the Under 6 to Under 12s.